A wide range of precisely drilled mincer grinder plates are available to fit any mincing system for the meat and poultry processing industry. All mincing plates are through hardened and manufactured with the maximum number of holes for cooler cutting and higher throughput. Numerous different plate types and hole options are available depending upon the grinding application.
- Plate sizes from 70.0mm to 600.0mm diameter
- Inox or Toolsteel
- Special frozen grinding options
- Straight, tapered or stepped holes
- Bone and sinew elimination plates
- Single or double sided
- Turbo plates
Grinding system options – Unger and Enterprise, Lico Swiss, Christ, Jopp, Speco, Combi, etc.
For use on all machine types: Bellmor, Biro, Butcher Boy, CFS/K&G, Halls, Handtmann, Karl Schnell, Laska, Palmia, Seydelmann, Simo, Thompson, Vemag, Weiler, Wolfking, etc.
- Always keep the plate and knife as a matched set.
- Always keep the plate and knife sharp.
- Check for levelness by laying the knife on the plate before inserting in the machine.
- Keep plates and knives lubricated in storage and when starting up the machine.
- Always use a coolant when sharpening plates.
- Inspect the plates making sure all holes are clear and that there are no cracks.
- Never mix different plates and knives.
- Don’t over-tighten the main barrel nose retaining ring on the machine.
- Never run the grinder/mincer without product. Product is the natural lubricant. Heat can build up so fast that cold product could crack the plate.
- Don’t hit the plate against anything to clean the holes. This can cause weakening.
- Don’t throw the plates or knives.
THE MOST COMMON REASONS FOR MINCER GEAR BREAKAGES ARE:
- A Foreign Item In The Mince - e.g. bone, butcher steel, butcher knife, bolt etc.
- Incorrect Setup - Mincer plate or knife installed incorrectly or too loosely in the mincing machine, even when the end cap has been tightened.
- Incorrect Plate Hole Size - The product is too chunky creating too much pressure through the grinding plate. Grinding through a larger hole size first could resolve this, before grinding the product through the desired plate hole size. Poor Machine Maintenance - Spacers, end caps, feed screws being bent, dented or out of shape, putting misaligned pressure on the mincer plates and knives. Product Temperature - Some mincer plates and knives are designed to grind product within a specific temperature range. Talk to us about this. Plate too thin to withstand product pressure - We check for this in our workshop and make every effort to inform the customer before this occurs.
Our Abattoir blade range includes all circular and shaped cutting blades from standard tooth forms to micro-tooth circulars, hock cutters to rib puller blades.
Our Auto Slicers and Cut-Off Blades are produced from lead manufacturers in Germany, renowned for corrosion resistance and superior strength.
Our Band Saw Blades are made of the finest highest quality Carbon Steel, providing maximum strength, durability and importantly, consistent quality.
We offer a complete range of Bowl Cutter blades to fit all machine makes and models used in the food processing industry.
Courier Sharpening™ stocks a comprehensive range of Victorinox Butcher knives used throughout the meat industry.
All our circular blades are sourced from Germany’s leading blade manufacturer and are made from Corrosion Resistant Steel.
These blades are manufactured with a superior sharp cutting edge for all dicing, slicing and portion cutting with smooth, waved, or serrated edge options.
Our Frozen Block cutting blades are designed for the cutting and slicing of frozen meat or other products at -20° in readiness for the next processing stage.
Our Handsaw and Handsaw blades are measured and cut to length onsite. All blade teeth are precision ground and set to exact tolerances for fast, easy cutting.
Our needles are manufactured in Germany and are available with exact diameters, points, drilled holes and fixing points.
Micro-cut systems are high precision cutting tools capable of increasing up to 15% more throughput while reducing heat throughout the product, significantly reducing running costs.
All Mincer Grinder Knives are manufactured with precise cutting angles for any mincer grinding application. Available from 70.0mm to 600.0mm Diameter
All mincing plates are through hardened and manufactured with the maximum number of holes for cooler cutting and higher throughput.Numerous different plate types and hole options are available.
All Poultry processing parts are sourced from Holland and are manufactured to the highest standard. We supply circular and straight edge blades, vent cutters, peeler rollers, transport chains and more.
Our Skinner/Derinder Blade coil is manufactured in America using 440A premium grade stainless steel for maximum sharpness and corrosion resistance.